|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom flat in the heart of Parsons Green
- Neutral decor throughout
- Light and airy reception room with space for a dining table
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom and second double bedroom
- Modern bathroom with a separate WC
- Entry phone system and contemporary style fittings
- Private south facing roof terrace
- Prime location in Parsons Green a stones throw from the tube and Kings Road
- Next to the green spaces of Eel Brook Common and moments from the shops of Fulham Broadway
A fantastic two bedroom flat in the heart of Parsons Green. The flat is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from an entry phone system and contemporary style fittings. The property comprises a light and airy reception room with space for a dining table, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and sliding glass doors leading out onto the private south facing roof terrace, a second double bedroom and a modern bathroom with a separate WC. The property is located on the edge of Eel Brook Common within a few minutes walk of shops and restaurants in the Parsons Green area, and is also convenient for access to the Kings Road and Fulham Broadway. Parsons Green Underground station is a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49909098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FPG120003_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.