|Added on Rightmove:||11 August 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Great value room
- Well kept, clean, house share
- Responsible live-in landlady
- Large living and dining room space
- 52 inch TV
- Bills included
- White goods including dishwasher
- On-road unrestricted parking
- Low deposit
There are at least two things that set this house share apart from the others. First, the all inclusive rent is excellent value. Second, there is an unusually large living space downstairs. There's a 52 inch TV with large trendy sofas to watch from, and on top of that a dining area separate to the kitchen. Come and see it. You'll see exactly what we mean.
The house is a classic Dovercourt 4 storey house, with 2 bathrooms, both with bath and shower, and kitchen on the basement floor, next to the dining and living areas.
The styling of the house is very clean, warm and comfortable, with some classic Victorian style features to add character, but all the mod cons you could wish for, including dishwasher!
The room is about 14 ft by 14 ft. with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and bed. High ceilings and large windows allow a lot of natural light into the room.
The live in landlady works hard to help make sure the house remains clean and everything is in good working order. She takes her responsibilities seriously and encourages an environment for people to want to rent a room for years rather than months. This house suits mature individuals with financial stability and a responsible attitude very well indeed.
Call Concord to find out more.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concord Property, Essex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.