|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2017 (372 days ago)|
- Great one bedroom flat.
- Set out over the ground floor.
- Bright and airy interior spaces.
- Open plan reception room with intergrated kitchen appliances
- Use of well kept communal gardens.
- Ample parking.
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Moments away from local shops and amenities
SHORT LET. This one bedroom ground floor flat boasts bright and airy interiors with an open-plan kitchen/reception room, separate bathroom located in a peaceful cul-de-sac surrounded by well-kept communal garden.
With an abundance of local amenities Firbank close is also conveniently located close to Enfield golf Course and just moment from the green expanses of Town Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1018032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.