|Added on Rightmove:||15 August 2017 (339 days ago)|
- Ground floor, period conversion flat with private entrance
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Adjoining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom as well as a further single bedroom
- Stylish and modern bathroom
- Private section of shared garden
- Ideal location for the amenities of Leyton
SHORT LET. Benefitting for a close proximity to the array of amenities of Leyton High Road, this charming two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits a recently refurbished interior.
Located on the peaceful Murchison Road, this property is moments away from Leyton High Road where many bars, restaurant and shops can be found. Also Leyton Station is also close by for frequent services into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1036977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.