Office to rent951-1009 High Road, Chadwell Heath, Romford, RM6
£46,500 pa (£3,875 pcm)
4,524 sq. ft.
- 4,524 sq ft (420 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Second floor offices
- Close to several retail outlets
- Newly constructed multipurpose building
- Communal entrance with left access
The property is located adjacent to Grove Farm Retail Park which contains retailers including Staples, Halfords and Smyths. This is on the A118 High Road in Chadwell Heath only half a mile away from Chadwell Heath Rail Station. This station provides links into Stratford within 16 minutes via National Rail links. Along the High Road are a number of bus routes providing access into various local areas.
There is office space available on the second floor within a newly constructed building that is part of a large mixed use scheme with 116 residential units, a nursery and office space. The office space being offered will be provided in shell condition with concrete floors and ceilings, plastered walls and fitted WC's. Double glazing is fitted on 3 sides of the office including a larger glazed panel fronting the building.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 951_1009_High_RD_RM6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobbin & Sullivan, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.