|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
- One Double Bedroom & One Single Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Allocated and Visitor Parking
- Close to Kingswinford High Street
- Easy Access to Stourbridge, Dudley and Wolverhampton
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Available Now!
Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment in the sought after development of Larch House, Kingswinford. This is a newly built high specification development finished to a very high standard and will be snapped up early. The property comprises; open plan living kitchen area, the kitchen comes with integrated cooker, hob, extractor fan and also a stand alone washing machine and fridge freezer, bathroom, one double bedroom and one single bedroom. There are superb views and a private allocated parking space for each apartment. The property is also offered furnished.
Larch House is located a very short distance from Kingswinford High Street with boasts a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. Great transport links with bus connections and easy access to Wolverhampton, Dudley and Stourbridge.
Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the beautiful apartments and this apartment is Available Now.
Don't miss out - call us today. For more information please call Sonya, Mark or Linda on the number above.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000458977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.