|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (287 days ago)|
An abundant four bedroom semi-detached house finished to a remarkable standard and situated in Ealing close to Ealing Common tube station.
£738 Per week / £3,200 Per month + tenancy fees
An abundant four bedroom semi-detached house finished to a remarkable standard and situated in Ealing close to the open space of Gunnersbury Park.
The property is offered partially furnished, comes fitted with neutral and blinds & comprises as follows:
* Large loft master bedroom with en-suite bathroom fitted with wash hand basin, WC, bath tub, shower cubicle & heated towel rail
* Two further double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower and a fourth single bedroom
* Sitting room with solid wooden flooring & fireplace feature
* Dining room with wooden flooring throughout and glass doors to the garden
* Contemporary open plan kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances & breakfast island
* Utility room
* Shower room with wash hand basin & WC
* Ground floor cloakroom
* Large rear lawned garden, partially paved with shed
Transport links include Ealing Broadway tube station (Central, District lines & First Great Western train service) & Ealing Common (Piccadilly & District lines). Motorists benefit from immediate access to the A40 & North Circular Road.
Popular schools in the area include The Falcons School for Girls, Acton High School, Grange Primary School & University of West London.
Tenant fees apply: £180 tenancy handling fee (Inclusive of VAT); £60 referencing fee per adult (Inclusive of VAT). Other fees may apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50009901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36116_P2010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Japan Services Rent, London -Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.