|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Stunning Three Bedroom Penthouse in Wanstead
- Prestigious Grade II Listed Private Development
- Internal Floor Space In Excess Of 2200 Square Feet
- Original Features Throughout
- Off-Street Parking with Communal Gardens
- Ultra-Modern Bespoke Fitted Kitchen and Cinema Area
Forming part of the private Grade II listed Wanstead Hospital Development is this incredible three bedroom penthouse apartment in The Great Hall. Steeped in history with stunning original features throughout the property comprises of a huge open-plan reception room with stunning barrel vaulted ceilings, oak flooring and arched stained glass windows, there is an adjoining ultra-modern bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a generous fully-tiled four-piece family bathroom, and three well-proportioned bedrooms with en-suite to the master. Additionally the property boasts two large mezzanine levels, one of which is currently being used as a cinema room and the other as an office space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAN170126_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.