Studio flat to rentNeo Studio, Glassworks Cardigan Road, Hyde Park
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (303 days ago)|
- Double Glazing
- All Inclusive
- Double Beds
- Washing Machine
**LAST APARTMENT AVAILABLE** Perfectly designed with student living in mind, offering a unique studio space that is ideal for studying and relaxing. Complete with double bed, large flat screen TV, kitchen, desk and en-suite, you can relax knowing that all bills are included in the rent.
IconInc offers much more than just a great place to live and study. IconInc is the place to the make the most out of your time at university. Whether working or relaxing in your luxury private apartment or meeting new people and enjoying the buzz of the modern shared social spaces, including private cinema, lounge, games zone, gym, sauna, steam room and pantry.
IconInc is the only choice for those who demand more living from their living space.
- Large flat screen TV
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Fitted kitchen – 2-ring hob, microwave, under counter fridge with ice box
- Dynamic storage solutions
- 1,000 pocket sprung double size bed
- Desk and chair
- Superfast 200 Mb broadband
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Utility bills included
- Contents insurance included
For further details visit the Iconinc website - https://www.iconinc.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1216302355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parklane, Headingley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.