|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (241 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Generous reception room with high ceilings
- Open-plan modern kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom
- Additional bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Communal gym, swimming pool and concierge
- Fantastic location
LONG LET. Set within an imposing Bow Quarter with communal gardens, swimming pool, gym and 24hr concierge, this is an attractive two bedroom second floor flat offering chic finish throughout with a wealth of luxurious fittings.
Fairfield Road offers quiet location close to the amenities of Bow Road and the green open spaces of Victoria Park. The new Olympic Village 2012 and the vibrant market of Roman Road are all close by. Transport links include Bow Road station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50058813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1037926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.