|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (266 days ago)|
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Private Courtyard and Communal Garden, Parking
A character end terraced cottage with uPVC double glazing, parking, communal courtyard and communal garden in a rural location yet only 5 minutes drive to the A38. Initial minimum 12 month term. Price includes heating & hot water. Would suit single individual. Grass cutting is provided free of charge. Sorry: No housing benefit, smokers, children or pets. DIY horse livery close by. Energy Band - E. Fees Apply
Plymouth 12 miles Modbury 2 miles A38 Dual Carriageway 2 miles [distance approximate]
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The property is situated less than a mile from Ermington, a small rural village set in rolling countryside, between Ivybridge and Modbury. Ermington has a primary school, public house, bistro, and church and it is on the bus route. For comprehensive shopping centres Ivybridge is to the north, Modbury is to the south and Plymouth with its rail and ferry services is within 15 minutes easy commuting distance to the west. The A38 is close at hand, being some 10 minutes away, providing easy access to London etc. Nearby are a number of long sandy beaches, as well as fine cliff top and coastal walks, many of which are owned by the National Trust. The Salcombe and Yealm estuaries are also easily reached providing sailing and water sports facilities, the beautiful Dartmoor National Park is to the north.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Open pitched canopy over the front door. Part glazed timber front door opening into:-
Window to front aspect with stone seat. Fireplace with stone hearth, wood trim and fitted with a woodburner. Exposed stonework to one wall. 2 Steps upto:-
With a range of wall and floor based units. Stainless steel sink, drainer, mixer taps, roll edge worksurface, tiled splashback. Freestanding electric cooker with extractor hood and light above. Fridge/Freezer. Window to rear aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Built in cloaks cupboard housing the electricity meter. uPVC double glazed French doors opening out to rear courtyard. Stairs rising to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to roof space. Door to:-
A double bedroom with window to front aspect looking across to the river. Sliding doors to built in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage shelving.
A single bedroom with window to rear aspect, tiled sill. Sliding door to built in wardrobe with hanging rails and storage shelving.
Comprising bath with thermostatically controlled shower above, shower rail and curtain. Wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Strip light shaver point. Part tiled walls. WC. Built in corner bathroom cabinet with mirrored front. Window.
To the front of the property is a communal lawned garden leading down to the river. To rear of the property is a walled courtyard garden providing an outside sitting area. Outside courtesy lighting. One of a row of 3 stonebuilt outbuildings with timber door used for garden storage. Timber gate giving access to the road. Parking for 1 car in lane opposite.
There is a communal laundry room at the far end of the row of cottages, with a washing machine and tumble dryer for each of the 3 cottages.
Mains electricity, water and water. Septic tank drainage. Oil fired boiler providing central heating and hot water, this is included in the rent.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Currently Band B.
£550 per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half months rent. Check out fee: £90. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply
Very strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50104734.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.