|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2017 (327 days ago)|
Newly refurbished, spacious one bedroom apartment. This property benefits from a central location with excellent transport links. London Bridge and Southwark stations close by. Call now to view!
A fantastic newly refurbished one bedroom apartment has become available in our Southwark Street development. Nestled in a secluded courtyard close to Bankside this superb property is surrounded by a host of attractions including the Tate Modern, the Globe Theatre and Borough Market. The property also benefits EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS with London Bridge and the best of London closeby.
- Newly refurbished apartment
- Fitted kitchen, inclusive of brand new white goods
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Separate spacious lounge
- Third floor property
- Size: 522 ft²
- Optional furniture packages
- Dedicated Property Manager
Local Neighbourhood -
Southwark street is a perfect central location, with a vast array of amenities and attractions on your doorstep. Nearby Bankside offers picturesque views, as well as a wealth of bars and restaurants. From Southwark street getting in and around London is a thing of ease, Southwark station offers the Jubilee line and is located 0.5 miles away. Borough station offers the Northern line and is located 0.4 miles away.
Landlord Details -
Please note that in order to rent this property you must have a minimum household pre-tax income of £45,750 per annum.
Compulsory referencing, inventory and holding fees apply and a deposit equivalent to six weeks rent is payable when renting this property.
Please quote property reference: SOUHHH0014
**Above images are indicative of property standard - for marketing purposes only**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50104926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27224654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peabody, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.