|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2017 (334 days ago)|
- Rent directly from owners.
- Private parking
- Glorious Victorian modernised building
- Semi rural position
- Handy for local facilities and transport links
- Ideal for Airedale hospital staff homes
- On direct route to the Dales National Park
- Opposite Park grounds
- Bus stop outside - straight to Town Center
- Owners Landlords for over 20 years now
Property reference number 5717354. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A Maisonnette with all the advantages of an apartment but with your own front door and gated parking right outside. Finished to our usual high standards this 2 bed roomed dwelling has Central Heating, a full bathroom, large lounge, kitchen and is overall quite large.
The residence is within 15 mins walk of Mc Donalds, KFC, a Minimart with cash M/c and other shops within a modern commercial centre, the leisure centre and all the amenities of the Keighley Town Centre are only a little further away.
The property is unfurnished at the moment but can be furnished to your requirements by arrangement to suit.
There are no agents involved with this rental so you will be working with ourselves, a sizable family concern having been renting our own properties for over 20 years now
We look forward to meeting you and arranging your next home.
* Please quote ref. 5717354 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50113680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717354_49935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.