|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2017 (393 days ago)|
- Two bedroom bungalow annexe
- £825.00PCM including utility bills!
- Gas, electric and water included!
- No hassle and convenient renting
- Popular Hanham location
- Double bedroom and single bedroom
- Modern shower room
- Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020
- Sorry no pets
- Agency Fee: £200.00 + £50.00 per application
A two bedroom bungalow available to the rental market, located in the popular location of Hanham, BS15. The rental price of £800.00 PCM includes utility bills of gas, water and electric, allowing for convenient and hassle free renting! The property includes kitchen area, lounge/living area, double bedroom to the rear, second bedroom to the front and modern shower room with white suite. Additional benefits include white goods, utility bills included and a contemporary built property.
Strictly, no pets! Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 or visit our website www.attwoodsonline.co.uk for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1001015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.