|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2017 (332 days ago)|
- Delightful Period Mid Terraced Home
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Gas C/H & uPVC Double Glazing - EPC Band C
- SUPERBLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- Very Popular Location
- Schools, Shops & Public Transport Nearby
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom With Shower
- Available Immediately- Unfurnished
- Text FEES 84433
www.rogers-partners.com are pleased to offer this truly delightful mid terraced period home offering modernised accommodation of front room, rear open kitchen/diner, two good bedrooms, first floor bathroom with shower, gas C/H, uPVC D/G, gardens to rear & neutral decor throughout with plain carpets. A really lovely home in a desirable area with great amenities and schools which is available mid Sptember potentially long term if required. Unfurnished
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50119206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WOL-10RB1KZN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rogers & Partners, Wolverhampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.