|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2017 (391 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Fantastic Location
- Beautiful house
- Reference Number 92046
Post Grads, Master, PHD Applicants ONLY.
Well maintained - 3 bedroom house situated mininutes walking distance from University.
The property is conveniently located just a few minutes’ walk from Manchester University on Oxford Road, and is a short walk from Manchester Metropolitan University, The Royal Northern College of Music and the Business School.
The property Consists of :
3 double bedroom
Fully Fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer.
Newly renovated, Double glazed.
Fixed Term - 12 Months Only
Available From 1st September 2017 till 30th August 2018
Quite residential area Ideal for mature applicants, 2 min walk to Universities.
Manchester has one of the busiest bus routes in Europe, and Addison Close puts you right in the heart of the action so getting around will never be a problem. The city also benefits from a fast and efficient tram system.
Addison Close is also less than 10 minutes’ walk from Manchester Piccadilly and Manchester Oxford Road train stations, so you’re able to access the UK’s rail network with ease.
Reference Number 92046
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.