|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2017 (363 days ago)|
- Large spacious double bedrooms
- Marble and laminate flooring thoughout
- Lots of storage cupboards
Property reference number 5691527. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Fantastic 4 bedroom townhouse situated within 7-10 minutes walking distance to Prince Regent Lane DLR and only a short bus ride to Westfield Stratford City.
This spacious property is split over three floors, with 4 double rooms,a ground floor living room and a fully fitted kitchen and a nice size garden.
There are 4 large double bedrooms with fitted mirror sliding wardrobe, 1st floor toilet and 2nd floor bathroom, off street parking space.
Finished with marble flooring thoughout reception and kitchen, granite worktops, wooden flooring throughout and a brown L-shape leather sofa.
If you're looking for spacious, large rooms then you won't need to look any further, as this property has substantial accommodation together with bags of storage cupboards.
* Please quote ref. 5691527 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £400.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50138982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691527_49972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.