|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (334 days ago)|
- Available from 19th September
- Inspiring views Of Canary Wharf
- 2 Minutes From South Quay DLR
- 5 Minutes From Canary Wharf Station
- Spa Pool & Residents Gymnasium
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Plethora Of Local Shops & Amenities
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment Situated On The 15th Floor
- 24HRS Concierge Service
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Available furnished this two double bedroom luxury apartment set in a very popular development , Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14.
This exclusive apartment comprises a well-appointed lounge/dining area with modern kitchen featuring inbuilt appliances, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and storage space throughout. There is also a large private balcony with views overlooking Canary Wharf. Available from the 18th September.
Ability Place residents benefit from 24 hour concierge, spa pool, sauna, steam room and gymnasium. Ideally located within easy reach of Canary Wharf Station (Jubilee Line) and South Quay DLR.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27231440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.