|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Penthouse in exclusive Charterhouse Buildings
- Bright reception room with dining area
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously proportioned en suite bedrooms
- Fully furnished to an immaculate level
- Gorgeous wrap around balcony
- Day time concierge
- Direct lift access into flat
LONG LET. Located in the hear of Clerkenwell and beautifully positioned on the top floor of a gated residential block, this stunning three bedroom penthouse offers a gorgeous wraparound roof terrace and three en suite bedrooms.
Charterhouse is ideally located in the heart of the city moments from Farringdon with its wealth of fantastic bars, cafes and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1038319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.