|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (179 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedroom Terraced House
- Large Lounge / Diner
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with Fully Integrated Appliances
- Good Condition Throughout
- Garage with Private Driveway
- Private Rear Garden
- Available end of September
Coultons are delighted to offer a very well presented three bedroomed terraced property located in a sought after quiet cul de sac within a short walk of Chingford train station (TFL zone 5), local shops and amenities of Station Road.
Ground floor accommodation comprises a large lounge/diner with lovely wood effect laminate flooring and sliding double glazed doors leading out to a patio, a fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, washing machine dishwasher, electric hob, oven and a breakfast bar, a ground floor WC, a good size integral garage with internal access from the entrance hall. First floor accommodation comprises three good sized double bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to the loft space providing useful storage facility.
Chingford mainline station is approximately a 10 minute walk of this property and approximately 20 minute journey to London Liverpool St which interchanges with the Victoria line at Walthamstow. There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. Epping Forest and Chingford Golf course are also on the door step.
For parents concerned about schools, Chingford Church of England Primary School, Parkside Primary School and Whitehall Primary School are all rated "Good" by Ofsted. Heathcote School and Science College and Chingford Foundation School also have a "Good" Ofsted rating. Chingford Foundation Sixth Form College is currently rated outstanding by Ofsted.
The property is available immediately for a long term let on an unfurnished basis and a security deposit of two months is required upfront in addition to the first months rent.
Please call our lettings team to arrange a viewing appointment on 020 80900 860. Available end of September
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50179071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101681000960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.