|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (238 days ago)|
- Situated in a sought after residential area
- Rent directly from the landlord
- Close to local underground stations
- 5 minute walk to local buses
- Close to local amenities
- Good road communications along A4 & A40
Property reference number 5716906. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Bright and spacious apartment comprising 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms ( one en-suite ), spacious living room and a separate newly fitted kitchen with plenty of space for a dining table. The apartment is refurbished to a high standard with all new electrics and plumbing and gas central heating. It is well laid out on two floors of the building - the living room and kitchen being on the first floor and the bedrooms on the second (top floor). The property is located in a sought after residential area at the corner of Boscombe Road and Goodwin Road.
* Please quote ref. 5716906 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50180040.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5716906_49673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.