|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (259 days ago)|
- Excellently located three bedroom terrace
- Reception room with adjoining kitchen
- On street parking
- Large garden
- Contemporary bathroom
- Generous master bedroom with storage space
- Well presented throughout
- Close to local shops and amenities
LONG LET. This charming three bedroom terrace house comprises a reception room with adjoining kitchen, three ample bedrooms over the ground and first floor, contemporary bathroom as well as a large private garden.
Located on a quiet estate the property benefits from being close to the amenities and transport links of Enfield Town centre, while motorists have easy access to and from central London via the A10.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1026378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.