|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (272 days ago)|
- Modern 3 bedroom detached family residence
- Quiet cul de sac location
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Double aspect lounge
- Modern fitted dining/kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Off street parking
Here you have the opportunity to live in a three bedroom detached home in the idyllic village setting of Auckley. The location of this beautiful village means having close access to all major transport methods, be it bus, train and even a short distance from Doncaster Robin Hood airport this area is perfect for busy commuters looking for a peaceful village environment.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, double aspect lounge, modern fitted dining/kitchen with high gloss units, built in oven and hob, French doors opening to the garden. To the forst floor are 3 double bedrooms the master having an en-suite shower room and additional attractive family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath.
Open plan front garden with off street parking. To the rear a good sized enclosed garden laid to lawn with a large storage shed.
Contact Blundells to book a viewing today on 01302 761010.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50212860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000253376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.