|Added on Rightmove:||26 August 2017 (392 days ago)|
- Modern Apartment
- 3 Minutes away from Russells Hall Hospital
- Excellent Commuter Routes
- Centrally Located to Amenities
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Bath with Shower
- Secure Access
- Allocated Parking
A nicely presented one bedroom unfurnished apartment situated on the first floor is beautifully presented throughout and is ideally situated central to many amenities. Russell´s Hall Hospital is a 3 minute drive away which makes this property ideal for doctors, nurses and other medical staff, whilst the property also being local to shops, and restaurants. The property itself is comprised of a spacious living room with a modern open plan kitchen, a spacious double bedroom, and newly refitted bathroom with electric shower over the bath. The property also consists of security alarm system, intercom entry and private gated parking. Viewing on this property are essential, call us today!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101062001093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wolverhampton - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.