|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (337 days ago)|
- Attractive First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Council Tax Band: B
- EPC Rating: B
Anthony James are pleased to present to the lettings market this attractive first floor apartment located within walking distance to Lord Street Southport. The property briefly comprises of : lounge, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, single bedroom and family bathroom incorporating three piece suite. The accommodation further benefits from gas central heating, UPVC glazing and parking. Housing benefit considered, pets and smokers not acceptable. Not suitable for children. Would suit a mature working couple/ single person. Quiet mature development. Available immediately. Managed by the Landlord.
Start at our offices Turn right onto Hill Street, Turn left onto Hoghton Street Hoghton Street, Continue forward onto Queen's Road - B5280, Turn right onto Alexandra Road.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance hall with stairs to first floor apartment.
10' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.12m x 3.09m)
(measurements to longest point). Fitted carpet, radiator, window to rear and door to en-suite.
Comprising three piece suite: shower, wash hand basin and WC.
16' 5'' x 9' 5'' (5.01m x 2.88m)
(measurements to longest point). Box window to rear, fitted carpet and radiator.
9' 7'' x 9' 5'' (2.93m x 2.88m)
(measurements to longest point). Window to front, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over. Some integral appliances. Radiator and tiled flooring.
11' 0'' x 6' 1'' (3.37m x 1.86m)
(measurements to longest point). Window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
White three piece suite comprising: bath, wash hand basin, W.C and radiator.
Allocated off road parking and communal gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 327782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.