|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 July 2017 (425 days ago)|
- Rent directly to the Landlord
- Waterfront views
- Walking distance from waterfront
- Beautiful Large Garden
- First floor
Property reference number 5698433. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- 1 bedroom flat in modern townhouse.
- Off street parking.
- Beautiful large garden.
- Very secure.
- Modern kitchen.
- Self contained area of the property (now available).
- In the sought after area of Greenbank.
- Waterfront views.
- Walking distance from the waterfront.
- Close to excellent schools, University and Hospital.
- Walking distance from all local transport links.
- Bus service near the House into the city and direct service to Heathrow.
- Close to local train station.
- Brittany Ferry service into Europe only a 1 / 2 mile walk.
- No pets
- No smokers
- No DSS, students or agencies.
- Great for professionals or families.
- One month's deposit required
- 12 months or longer
* Please quote ref. 5698433 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50255703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5698433_47400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.