|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (325 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms & Cloakroom
- Stunning Mature Private Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Garage & Workshop
- Stone's Throw from Old Coulsdon Village
- A Mile of Coulsdon South BR
- Available Now
**FREE TENANT REFERENCING** A special four bedroom detached home that is brimming with character yet with a modern finish located in an exclusive road only a stone's throw from Old Coulsdon village centre. An array of shops, parks & schools are nearby with Coulsdon South BR only a mile away. This would perfectly suit the commuter as links into London are excellent along with close proximity to Gatwick Airport. Generous accommodation comprises; living room with Inglenook fireplace, charming fully fitted sleek kitchen/breakfast room open plan with dining room offering access via patio doors onto the garden, utility room, study and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor is a fantastic master bedroom suite complete with dressing room which can be used as a separate fourth bedroom and enormous en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is approached via a beautifully kept frontage including lawn and driveway with a garage and brick built workshop to the side. To the rear is a sumptuous garden which the property overlooks that is private and secluded offering relaxation and serenity in the extreme. Available now.
Additional Fees & Charges May Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarendons, Surrey & West Sussex - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.