|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2017 (352 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished Character Cottage
- Ideal For Working Professional
- Close To Newton Abbot & Totnes
- Off Road Parking For One Car
- Secluded Courtyard Garden
- Utility Room
- Kitchen/Living Room With All Appliances Included
- Modern Shower Room
- Spacious Bedroom With Walk In Wardrobe
- This Property Is Available Now Rent Includes All Bills
All bills included!! A lovely one bedroom character cottage situated conveniently on the Totnes Road with good access with Newton Abbot and Totnes areas. This property if fully furnished. The accommodation comprises of kitchen/living room, modern shower room, bedroom with walk in wardrobe, utility room courtyard garden and off road parking. Available mid March
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NAB170124_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Newton Abbot.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.