|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Three bedroom town house in RG21
- Walking distance to Basingstoke town centre
- Allocated parking for one car
- Ensuite in master bedroom
- Kitchen with white goods
- Rear enclosed patio garden
- Finished to a high standard
- Downstairs wc
- Large lounge / diner
- Available NOW!
Carson & Co are pleased to offer to the lettings market this well presented three bedroom town house located within walking distance to Basingstoke town centre and the train station. This spacious and modern property has been finished to a high standard and offers generous living accommodation.
The property is offered unfurnished and its many features boast:
* Two double bedrooms/one single
* Ensuite in master bedroom
* Kitchen with white goods
* Downstairs wc
* Large lounge / diner
* Family bathroom
* Allocated parking for one car
* Rear enclosed patio garden
* Gas central heating
* Pets considered
* Walking distance to town centre & train station
* Available NOW!
This property has be designed to a high standard and would suit a professional single or couple looking to take advantage of its links to Basingstoke town centre, train/bus and local shops and it also offers fantastic links to A33 to Reading and the M4 plus the M3.
Please contact Carson & Co to arrange a viewing and for more information on 01256 350124.
Sorry no DSS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50269785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000365296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.