|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (378 days ago)|
- A First Floor Apartment, Part of an Outstanding Town Centre Development
- Combining the Best of Old and New - Available Immediately Unfurnished
- 25 Minute London Trains and Frequent Heathrow Buses Just 3 Minutes Walk
- Security Entrance. Private Staircase With Exposed Timbers. 2 Double Bedrooms
- Striking 17' x 16' Sitting-Dining-Kitchen. White Fitted Bathroom. EPC Rating D
- EPC Rating D
Available immediately unfurnished, to the rear of the Grade 11 Listed High Street building, this newly refurbished, excellently equipped first floor apartment combines old and new structures. 25 minute London trains and frequent Heathrow buses are 3 minutes walk. Impressive main entrance with chandeliers and Victorian style tiled flooring. CCTV and video entry system. Wide private staircase with exposed brickwork and timbers to the entrance hall. Sitting-dining-kitchen 17' x 16' - integrated appliances to the kitchen. Principal bedroom with a small dressing area, second double bedroom, striking bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7323616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.