|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (159 days ago)|
- Two bedroom, first floor flat which has been recently re decorated with new carpets, available on an
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities, with great transport links
- Spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and 2 bedrooms - one bedroom has fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Available on a long term basis - Call now to arrange your viewing
- Sorry No Pets, No DSS
A Two Bedroom, first floor flat available To Let unfurnished in the popular Bessacarr area, comprising of: lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Close to excellent local schools and amenities, and great transport links to Doncaster town centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50279208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100637000377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.