|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (310 days ago)|
- Impressive five bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious interiors flooded with natural light
- Boasts two reception rooms and a separate kitchen
- Open plan dining leading to a 31' private garden
- Walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom
- Features two white bathroom suites
- Set in a peaceful residential area
- Close to shops, parks and transport links
LONG LET. Set over two spacious floors, this superb five bedroom semi-detached period house offers two spacious reception rooms, one with open-plan dining, a separate kitchen and benefits a sizeable garden and a private driveway.
The property is served by a variety of local shops and amenities, with a selection of lovely parks also nearby. Both East Ham Underground Station and Woodgrange Park Stations provide nearby and reliable transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50283561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1032835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.