|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Great one bedroom second floor flat
- Set on the top floor of a purpose-built development
- Offering a bright and airy reception room
- Good size separate kitchen
- Moments away from Walthamstow Market
- Set in an enviable location with great transport links
LONG LET. This great one bedroom flat is set on the second floor of a purpose-built block, offering a bright and airy reception room, good-sized kitchen and boasts an enviable location.
Gandhi Close is a fabulous location moments away from Walthamstow Central and the market. Providing superb transport links just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1039097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.