|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 October 2017 (288 days ago)|
- Lovely Mid Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Close to Ecclesall Road and Banner Cross
- Just a short walk from Endcliffe Park
- Available Now
- Recently Re-decorated
- New Kitchen Flooring will be Fitted for move in.
A very well presented mid terraced property. Conveniently situated close to the excellent amenities at Ecclesall Road and Banner Cross. The property comprises; spacious dining kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher and washing machine, front facing lounge with feature fire place. To the first floor is the master bedroom which also leads into the family bathroom and double bedroom two. Further stairs lead to the attic bedroom. Gas central heating. Suit professional couple or family. Sorry not sutiable for sharers/students. Unfurnished. Available now
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SPE_1081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Banner Cross - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.