|Added on Rightmove:||01 September 2017 (389 days ago)|
- Rent directly from NLA certified Landlord
- Great condition - previously lived in by landlord
- New property - built in 2012
- Fully furnished
- Communal garden
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer
- 2 bathrooms - ensuite bathroom with main bedroom
- 10 minute commute to Canary Wharf, Stratford, City
- Bike storage
Property reference number 5707248. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A truly wonderful opportunity to rent this modern good-sized two bedroom apartment forming part of this stylish development, in a great area of London with excellent transport links.
Newly built in 2012, the property comes furnished with all kitchen appliances and has been fitted to a high standard boasting a fully fitted kitchen, comprising of a dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. In addition, there are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, with an en-suite in the master bedroom. The property is energy efficient which saves on utility bills.There is also secure underground allocated parking, a communal garden area, bike storage area and cafe / communal area. There are many convenient shops, supermarkets and restaurants all located within a 10 minute walk. Mile End leisure centre is also a 5 minute walk away.
Ideal for any working professionals, the property is excellently located within a 10 minute commute to Canary Wharf, Stratford and Central London, and walking distance to the Central Line at Mile End underground station. Devons Road DLR station is also only a ten minute walk away, as is Westferry DLR.
I am an experienced and certified landlord, and a member of the National Landlord Association (NLA) and pride myself on doing everything properly, following regulation and my landlord obligations, as ultimately I want happy tenants.
I do have a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) which will be shown at the viewing and will be sent to tenants prior to moving in.
So please act fast as this great opportunity to live in an excellent and modern flat won't be around for long.
* Please quote ref. 5707248 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50323581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5707248_50218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.