|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (295 days ago)|
- A Beautiful Queen Anne Coach House Set Behind Electronic Gates
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Receptions, Fitted Kitchen
- Forming Part of Grade II Listed 350 Year Old Mansion, Electronic Gates, CCTV
- Situated in the Heart of Hampstead, Short Walk to the Shops and Restaurants of Hampstead Village
A beautiful 2 bedroom Queen Anne Coach House set behind electronic gates, forming part of this Grade II listed 350 year old mansion formerly owned by Sting, situated in the heart of Hampstead, a short walk to the shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village. Accommodation comprises ground floor: open plan vaulted glass roof reception/dining room with feature fire place, fitted kitchen, utility area 1st floor: bedroom and en-suite bathroom 2nd floor: 2 double bedrooms, or 1 master double suite and sitting room/TV room, en-suite bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50327976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL080150_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.