|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2019 (8 days ago)|
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FURNISHED HOME IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER WESTFIELD ROAD, ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE HIGH STREET. WITH THREE BEDROOMS, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN AND PARKING. AVAILABLE MID AUGUST ON A FULLY FURNISHED BASIS.
Hayward Fox are pleased to offer for rent:
* Popular Lymington location
* Semi detached house over three floors
* Two double bedrooms & one single bedroom
* Family bathroom
* Private rear garden with summer house
* Modern kitchen / breakfast room
* Sitting room
* Beautiful decor throughout
* Offered on a furnished basis (unfurnished not considered)
* Driveway parking
* Available mid August
* EPC E
Lymington is a lively sailing town at the mouth of the Lymington River enhanced by its yacht marinas, yacht haven and yacht clubs. The Isle of Wight ferry operates from here to Yarmouth. The lanes and streets around the Quay side retain the flavour of an old harbour town with Georgian and Victorian cottages, houses and unique shops. The bustling High Street supports an excellent variety of community facilities with a Saturday street market. Lymington is an ideal location for water sports enthusiasts with superb walks along the Foreshore with a wide range of recreational facilities being available throughout the New Forest National Park which surrounds the town. Lymington also has a nine hole golf course in an enviable position with views extending to the Isle of Wight tennis club, bowls, cricket, rugby and football clubs, a wide range of schools and a recreation centre. Lymington is served by a good communication with road and rail links with the Lymington Town railway station providing twice hourly access to Brockenhurst with mainline station to London Waterloo. The international airports of Bournemouth and Southampton are both within 45 minute’s’ drive.Hayward Fox Lymington are pleased to offer for rent this three bedroom terrace house in this superb location on the south side of the High Street, within walking distance to the Towns amenities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50331048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference BFY2878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayward Fox, Lymington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.