|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (324 days ago)|
- Large Two Bedroomed Apartment
- Spacious Separate Bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Wood Flooring / Neutral Decor
- Gas Central Heating
- Great Location / Close to Epping Forest Open Spaces
- Many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City
- Five minute walking distance of Chingford train station
- Available Now!
Positioned within a short walk of Chingford Train Station directly on top of all local amenities we are delighted to offer for let a spacious two bedroom apartment.
The property benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout, it offers a large reception room and two good sized bedrooms.
Station Road's cafes, restaurants and shops are on the door step with Chingford Golf course and Epping Forest open spaces are on the door step and Chingford train station which is approximately 20 minute journey to London Liverpool St & interchanges with the Victoria line at Walthamstow. There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
An internal viewing is highly recommended. Available Now!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101681001183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.