|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2017 (318 days ago)|
- no agent fees (just referencing)
- quiet, yet convenient to both work and nightlife
- spacious home with garden and balcony
Property reference number 5717571. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
An ideal base near the fantastic nightlife, galleries, and markets of Clerkenwell, Upper Street and Kings Cross; walk to work in Kings Cross, The City, Clerkenwell; an easy walk to the Northern and Victoria lines and other Kings Cross lines; yet in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood.
A 3 storey, 3 bedroom maisonette in Myddelton Square. Your own front door on the square, and exclusive use of the 40 foot garden, provide the comfort and feeling of your own home.
High ceilings on the ground and first floors, with 6-8 foot windows facing the square, flood the rooms in natural light. The eat-in kitchen is comfortable, fully equipped and faces the garden. Even the bathroom is sunny and large - the washer and dryer are in a cupboard here rather than taking up space in the kitchen.
All three bedrooms are full doubles and fully furnished.
Myddelton Square is central and convenient, yet quiet, open and leafy. Traffic is restricted, and there is plenty of space to park. The late Georgian square sits within Clerkenwell, yet is only a 5-7 minute walk to The Angel tube station, as well as Sadler's Wells or Exmouth Market. Restaurants, bars, a farmers market and several supermarkets are within a 10 minute walk. In the other direction, a 10 minute walk gets you to Kings Cross and the Victoria, Piccadilly and other lines.
* Please quote ref. 5717571 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50349624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717571_50254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.