|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (341 days ago)|
- STUNNING ONE BED APARTMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER ROYAL ARSENAL DEVELOPMENT
- SUPERIOR SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT AMMENITIES
- DLR AND MAIN LINE STATION
Latitude Residential are delighted to invite your earliest consideration to a SUPERB RECENTLY BUILT UNFURNISHED/FURNISHED (with lift) ONE BEDROOM apartment offered for rent in the sought after Royal Arsenal development in Woolwich SE18. The apartment offers stunning contemporary living accommodation of the highest standard. Views of the River Thames!
The apartment comprises; bright and spacious living room with Karndean wood flooring, fully integrated designer kitchen with composite stone worktop, spacious bedroom with built in cupboard, chic tiled bathroom suites, private balcony.
The Royal Arsenal development is situated adjacent to the River Thames in Woolwich. The development contains many historic military buildings with facilities including a supermarket, pharmacy, doctors, dentist, gymnasium, Dial Arch Pub / restaurant. Royal Arsenal is also ideal for commuters with Woolwich Arsenal DLR and main line train station, as well as the Thames Clipper high speed ferry providing numerous routes into London and Canary Wharf.
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50363457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LATIT_001249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latitude Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.