|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Two bed apartment
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Balcony with French windows
- Secure entry phone and gated entrance
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- EPC: D
This modern two bedroom 1st floor apartment is situated in the centre of Southport. The property briefly comprises of an open plan living area, leading to a modern fully equipped kitchen with integrated oven, hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer. There is a storage cupboard in the hallway two bedrooms to the rear and bathroom with shower. The property further benefits from having a secure gated entrance, gas central heating and double glazing. Housing benefit and pets are not acceptable. This property is available immediately and will be managed by the landlord.
Council Tax Band: B
Start at our offices turn left into Hill Street and you are on Lord Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 79979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.