|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Available Early November
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Secure Underground Parking
- 24hr Concierge Service
- On-site Fecilities: Gym, Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Canary Central occupies an unrivalled location providing residents with fast and convenient access across London's entire tube and rail network. The financial heart of the city is approximately 15 minutes away by DLR. The apartment compirses a generous sized bedroom, lounge and living area with a recessed kitchen that is fully equiped with all appliances. This development includes facilities such as a jacuzzi,swimming pool and gymnasium to relax at your own leisure in a safe secure complex with a concierge on hand 24 hours at your convienience. Canary Wharf shopping centre being a 10 minute walk from the location it proves to be the perfect place to be situated close to everything that a person could want.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.