|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (274 days ago)|
- BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO A CHANGE IN TENANTS CIRCUMSTANCES
- 3 DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-suite
- Select Gated Development
- Former Public House
- High Spec
- STUNNING VIEWS
BACK AVAILABLE TO LET DUE TO A CHANGE IN PROSPECTIVE TENANTS CIRCUMSTANCES *** A HIGH SPEC modern maisonette in a CHARACTER building in a former public house. This is a very individual property in gated grounds with PLENTY OF PARKING, incredible VIEWS, 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, En-suite and bathroom and a STUNNING MEZZANINE LIVING ROOM as well as a LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER. Also benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing! Available NOW!
No housing benefit
No smoking permitted within the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identificationdocumentation upon application of a rental property prior to referencing.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer orcontract.
3. The property description, photographs and plans are for guidance only andmeasurements are approximate and intended as general guidance.
4. Please ensure that you are informed of what is included in the propertyrental, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded.
5. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreementbefore signing.
11' 10'' x 8' 7'' (3.60m x 2.61m)
A DOUBLE bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows, neutral decor and a central heating radiator. Benefiting from an En-suite too!
The en-suite is large and has a white suite comprising of shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin and finished with a chrome effect towel radiator.
With a white bathroom suite comprising of bath with thermostatic shower over, W.C. and wash hand basin, chrome effect towel radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
11' 3'' x 9' 9'' (3.43m x 2.97m)
A DOUBLE bedroom with a storage cupboard which can be utilised as a wardrobe, radiator, neutral decor and uPVC window.
11' 5'' x 9' 0'' (3.48m x 2.74m)
And another DOUBLE bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
21' 9'' x 12' 1'' (6.62m x 3.68m)
A LARGE Modern fitted kitchen with a range of beech effect wall & base units with integrated electric oven with inset hob over, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, uPVC double glazed window & central heating radiator. There is space for a dining table and chairs and a most splendid feature in the form of a spiral staircase to the living room.
25' 11'' x 16' 1'' (7.89m x 4.90m)
A SPACIOUS living room accessed from the beautiful spiral staircase with fitted carpet, neutral decor, Velux window, two central heating radiators and a storage cupboard.
A non refundable application fee is payable upon application of a property. The application fees quoted below are inclusive of VAT at 20% (please note that an occupant is a person over the age of 18). Single Occupant: £125.00 + VAT = £150.00 Joint Occupants: £220.00 + VAT = £264.00 Each Occupant Thereafter: £75.00 + VAT = £90.00 Guarantor: £65.00 + VAT = £78.00 Company: £275.00 + VAT = £330.00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50374245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5905753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Onwards & Upwards, Morley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.