|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 September 2017 (369 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Near Mile End Tube Station
- Opposite Queen Mary University
Property reference number 5697395. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Two rooms available in a 4 bed room house.This is a five bedroom one Large open plan kitchen house. It is 3-4 minutes walk from Mile End Underground Station, and opposite Queen Mary University. It also resides by the canal.
- The living areas are large and spacious, and allow lots of light in.
- The property comes fully furnished/unfurnished
- It is ideally situated close to local amenities, shops and restaurants.
- There is a large, easily maintained garden.
- The kitchen comes complete with dining table, and there is a great deal of storage space.
ROOM RENT £840, £840 £900, AND £720 PER MONTH bills not included
* Please quote ref. 5697395 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50408466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697395_50373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.