Office to rent2 Mount Street, Manchester
£3,529 pcm (£814 pw)
2,567 sq. ft.
- 2,567 sq ft (238 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Open plan accommodation
- Full access raised floors
- High quality decoration and carpets throughout
- Suspended and designer lighting
- Gas fired central heating
- Automatic lift access
- Male and female toilet facilities
- 24-hour access
2 Mount Street was originally constructed in 1874 to a design by the noted Manchester architects Pennington and Bridgen in a style to complement the nearby Town Hall. Its ornate, listed, Gothic façades impress as much today as when the building was first completed. Internally the dramatic entrance hall and feature staircase have been modernised with feature lighting and modern artwork.
The office suites have been equipped for the 21st century with raised floors and new suspended up-lighting complementing the huge windows which flood the accommodation with natural light.
A prestigious suite of 2,454 sq ft is available on the second floor, a suite of 2,567 sq ft is available on the third floor while a stunning duplex penthouse suite of 3,526 sq ft is available on the fourth floor. The high quality office accommodation on the 4th floor is further enhanced by the mezzanine level which is accessed by a spiral staircase providing truly unique character space.
• Open plan accommodation
• Full access raised floors
• High quality decoration and carpets throughout
• Suspended and designer lighting
• Gas fired central heating
• Automatic lift access
• Male and female toilet facilities
• 24-hour access
Architecture as an art is surely manifest in the façades of this exceptional building, which now combines more modern internal treatment and technology with the original design.
There is a range from 70 - 257. Further information is available on request.
Leases are available on a full repairing and insuring basis for a term of years to be agreed.
The tenant will be responsible for the payment of rates associated with the accommodation.
All prices quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to, VAT at the relevant rate.
2 Mount Street is situated in an unrivalled position between Manchester’s two main squares, Albert Square and St Peter’s Square. With the new addition to the Manchester skyline of 1 St Peter’s Square and the significant enhancements to the public realm which include the remodelling of the Square and re-aligning of the tramline, this location can rightly stake claim to be both the civic and business centre of Manchester.
For both staff and visitors alike 2 Mount Street benefits from an abundance of amenities within close proximity including The Midland Hotel, the Radisson Blu, Alberts Chop House, Café Nero and Starbucks to name but a few.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50419136.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2_Mount_Street_3rd_Floor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avison Young, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.