|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Offers crisp, bright interiors
- Superb rear-aspect garden
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Excellent location close to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Within good range of a wealth of superb amenities, this charming two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers crisp, bright interiors and generous living space throughout in addition to a superb rear-aspect garden.
Westbourne Park Road is positioned within good distance of a wealth of superb amenities on both Chepstow Road and Westbourne Grove, while the comprehensive facilities of Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill Gate are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1039855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.