|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2017 (314 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms
- open plan living/kitchen room
- modern family bathroom
- communal garden
- walking distance to Cabot Circus
- easy access to Motorway Links
- suitable for couple/sharers
- bike storgae
- available mid November
A well presented and modern two bedroom (1 Double & 1 Single) unfurnished flat with white goods set in a secure development in the City Centre within walking distance to Cabot Circus and easy access to Motorway links. Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, a good sized open plan kitchen/living room, modern family bathroom and communal bike storage. The property is available from mid November and would be suitable for a professional Couple/Sharers. We advise all potential Tenants to contact Bristol City Council over available parking permist for the area. EPC - C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 214421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Bishopston - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.