|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Self-Contained Studio Flat
- Located in terrific part of Finsbury Park
- Offered furnished
- ONLY WATER RATES INCLUDED
- Available from mid-October 2017
- SOLE MANAGING AGENTS
- Separate kitchen to the bedroom
- Within walking distance of local shops, amenities & restaurants
The Property Company are pleased to present this spacious studio apartment which comprises of a double bedroom, separate fitted kitchen/diner and a private shower room with w/c. This property is located within walking distance of shops/amenities, buses and Finsbury Park underground station. This apartment is offered furnished and the rent includes the water bill. Available from October 2017. Please call our lettings team to arrange an immediate viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27257429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Company, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.