|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (328 days ago)|
- Secure Building
- Modern Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- Secure Parking
- Great Location
- Open plan living
- Easy access to train station
- Communal Gardens
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:01259
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
This apartment offers a practical open plan kitchen/living area, a family bathroom, two double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite shower room. There is also secure undercover parking.
Located on the 1st floor with lift access. As you enter this homely apartment the hallway leads you through to the open plan kitchen and living area with the Juliet balcony. The master bedroom benefits from an En Suite with double shower, a further double bedroom and a stylish bathroom with shower over bath.
Kitchen is furnished with integrated washing machine/dryer, fridge and freezer, ceramic hob and electric oven.
Located to the west of the town centre, West Reading covers the three main roads leading into Reading - Bath Road, Tilehurst Road and the Oxford Road. There are some prominent schools in the area such as Wilson Road Primary School & St Edward’s Prep School. The Oxford Road is a vibrant area and has a huge diversity of shops and restaurants. Transport links include Reading West train station with trains to Newbury and London and key bus routes helping you access all areas of Reading. It is certainly an area that is popular amongst the business professional.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Council Tax band C £1,532 approx. - discount of 25% for single occupancy.
Rent £1000 o.n.o
Deposit 1.5 month rent (£1500)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.