|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (299 days ago)|
- Contemporary 1 bed apartment
- Second floor
- High specification/finish
- Modern development
- Contemporary Finish
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Available 6th November
* One Bedroom iPad apartment
* Contemporary Finish
* Modern Development
Situated above the River Medina and close to the ferry port of East Cowes, we are delighted to offer this very smart 1 bedroom "" iPad"" apartment located within the prestigious Hawthorn Meadows development, Whippingham. The property is situated on the second floor commanding excellent elevated views.
The standard of specification and finish of this contemporary apartment is exemplary and no expense has been spared in creating stylish and very modern accommodation which is deceptively spacious.
The lively marina and sea front promenade are nearby, and the nearby small town of East Cowes has a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and offers a range of restaurants, pubs and boutiques.
The accommodation is well presented throughout and comprises:: Sitting room/kitchen, with decked balcony, and a fully fitted modern kitchen offered with a combined integral oven/micro-wave. A range of modern fitted units offer ample storage. A modern fully fitted bathroom comprises white suite and shower over bath, heated towel rail and shave socket. Double bedroom with storage.
Additional benefits on offer include: allocated parking, bin/bike storage.
This property is offered unfurnished on a long let basis. We regret that pets and smokers are not permitted.
Lounge 9'11 x 11'7
Kitchen/Diner 9'11 x 6'8
Bathroom 6'7 x 6'5
Bedroom 12'3 x 9'0"
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50455062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276017971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.